Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day Trip to Charlotte

Last month, Whit and I made a day trip to Charlotte. We were able to catch up with Gary, Mandy, Macy, and Makayla as well as some friends of ours Bailey and Brian! We met for dinner at a Cajun restaurant called Razoo's. It made for a late night but it was certainly worth it. I can't believe how fast the girls are growing up! I can't wait until this summer when I will have time to catch up with Gary, Mandy, Macy, and Makayla as well as spend some quality time with Bailey and Brian. We have seen each other in little bits but with Bailey's work schedule and my summers off we will be able to spend some time together hanging out and catching up on life! I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Awww....What a cute picture of you and the twins!!! They are soo precious! It was soo wonderful to see you guys too...just not long enough :( Miss you lots and can't wait to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete